Product: Classy Ella Shipping Service Clear all filters (36 of 36 reviews match)
filters
seller:
product:
DO NOT ORDER FROM CLASSY ELLA! What happened to me happened to many others. When you pay for a promotional item, they say it ships by sending you an email. Everything seems good. Then... days, weeks, months go by and no item. They take your money and say they shipped...
Reply to reviews
I go back and forth a few times through email to try and resolve it but when I finally ask for a refund they suddenly stop replying. Its been 8 days now still no response or product. I will go everywhere I can and make people aware of this scam and what a terrible company Classy Ella...
1.6

Classy Ella - Company closed

Ordered items and when i tried to check on the progress,,,i fouund that the company no longer existed ,,,,they got my money but i got ne product!

Classy Ella - Return my money

Style and Design
Bigget Rip-off takes your money and does not send order !!!!!! I send a lot of mails and never answer I want to know what happened with my order. This is my Email : SJeovanni@yahoo.com Please return my money.

Classy Ella - Shipping Service Review

Style and Design
I ordered 2 stuffed animals for my babies 2 months ago and never received either one with no tracking information but they sure didn't mind taking money from my account ! And now the damn website is shut down ?? WTF !?

Classy Ella - Never Received my order

Classy Ella - Never Received my order
I placed an order on March 22, 2018 for 3 chairs and a pair of booties for my smallest child. I received an email about 2 days later stating my order shipped however no tracking info was available. Today, I attempted to check my order and the website is totally shut down. I’m not so upset about my $17 as I am about my kids broken hearts.

Classy Ella - I made two purchases order #235904 - # 238124

I made two purchases and to this day I have not received either one of them

Classy Ella - Horrible

Absolutely horrible . I’ve waited 3 months for my package and it gets here and it’s not the correct package
Show

Classy Ella - 5 months wait so far.

I made 2 seperate orders 1in Dec2017 & Feb 2018, have not received anything apart from an email saying they would resend products bought. This company takes your money & provides you with !ies & a slap in the face.

Classy Ella - Never received my order

1.5
Style and Design
Ordered in January never recieved my order wrote the company they apologized that was March and was told my order would be sent right out it's now the end of April and now the company doesn't exsist
1.5