Classy Ella - *** NO RESPECT FOR COSTUMERS!!

ordered the elephant chair for my little boy never recieved it

tried several times to email the company and never got a response.

And still haven’t received my item or my refund back!! Really annoying like people got money to be wasted

Product or Service Mentioned: Classy Ella Customer Care.

Classy ella ripoff

Style and Design

ordered 4 of the elephant chairs for our twins. never recieved them.

tried several times to email the company and never got a response. now i just get a failure to deliver notice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Classy Ella Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Classy Ella - Ordered a plush elephant chair for my daughter in March 13 2018 and still have not received it and here it is January 11/2019

Style and Design

What happened is I ordered a plush elephant chair for my daughter back in March 13/2018 and still haven’t received it and been trying to contact someone about it but I don’t know who to contact these people must be a scam cause they said it was shipped out March 18/2018 but if it was shipped out then I would have already received it I am very upset cause this was for my daughter birthday but never got it

Classy Ella - Placed an order Nov 2017.. Never received

Style and Design

Placed an order for several items never received anything. COMPLETE SCAMMERS

This is the last communication i got from them on Nov 2017

On Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 6:29:54 AM MST, Classy Ella wrote:

Hello Miriam,

Thank you for reaching out. In some cases delivery takes longer depending on the location, unforeseen delays, holidays and customs. We're very sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We know that it can be incredibly frustrating to wait for more than a month and not receive what you paid for.

If by any chance you don't receive your order by the next 15 business days contact us and we will send you a new order.

You can track your order here: https://track.aftership.com/china-post/06747228435

I didn't like: Company is a fraud, I never got my merchandise.

Classy Ella - Beyond Pissed

I placed an order August 17, 2017 that I never received. January 2018 I was told that a new order would be sent.

Never received that one either. I have several emails back and forward with them where I asked for a refund and now no one will reply to my emails. Everyone involved with this company need to be tracked down and prosecuted.

I'm over scammers. Angry Wtf

Classy Ella - Scammers

I ordered a few things from them about 9 months ago nothing yet and i cant get a refund.Do not order from this sit

Classy Ella - Do not buy

Style and Design

Paid £12.99 shipping for items in November 2017. Its December 2018 and not a peep.

I asked for a refund for the shipping and got ghosted. Lesson, if it looks too good to be true then its probably Bollocks

Classy Ella - Terrible!!

I ordered two items from them over a year ago. I never received my order and after one email response I never heard from them again, and if course now I can't even get an email to send to them. RIP OFF!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Classy Ella Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Classy Ella - HORRIBLE COMPANY

I ordered an Elephant plush pillow back in March 2018 and never received it. I emailed them to tell them I Never received it and they said they would send me a new one and still haven't received that one either!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Classy Ella - SCAMMERS

Style and Design

Purchased two products back in February 2018. They take your money and don't send the products.

They replied to one or two emails then they block you. Of you don't want to be ripped off and pay for products they don't actually send then don't buy from this website. So many people have had the same problem.

They are SCAMMERS. How they are legally allowed to take people's money and still be allowed to operate and run a business is beyond me!

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE *** DIRTY GRUBS!