Classy Ella - HORRIBLE COMPANY

I ordered an Elephant plush pillow back in March 2018 and never received it. I emailed them to tell them I Never received it and they said they would send me a new one and still haven't received that one either!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 1 day ago.

Classy Ella - SCAMMERS

Style and Design

Purchased two products back in February 2018. They take your money and don't send the products.

They replied to one or two emails then they block you. Of you don't want to be ripped off and pay for products they don't actually send then don't buy from this website. So many people have had the same problem.

They are SCAMMERS. How they are legally allowed to take people's money and still be allowed to operate and run a business is beyond me!

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE *** DIRTY GRUBS!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 11.

Classy Ella - Complete ***

Style and Design

I ordered several things back in May 2017, I did actually receive ONE of the FIVE things I bought. I sent several emails and complaints, I never received my products or my money back! They are a complete *** company, just stealing people's money!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 09.

Classy Ella - Undelivered Purchases

Have received nothing that i have paid for and even my email messages have been returned unopened. SLACK, SLACK, SLACK

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Classy Ella - Didn’t get my orders

I ordered a few things from them and never received them

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 04.

Classy Ella - Very unhappy!!!!!!

Orders the elephant plush pillow all the easy back in September of 2017 and still haven’t received it!!!Caled and told me it was on its way never got it!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 27.

Classy Ella - Made a purchase March 2017

Today November 2018, still havent received my order. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE YOU WONT RECEIVE IT!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 23.

Classy Ella - Getting tired of writing a review

Take care of this . I know my email and password and it said it's not right.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 21.

Classy Ella - Very poor service.

I haven't heard from Classy Ella iam very pissed

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 21.

Classy Ella - Item never received

Ordered in February 2018 for a baby due in March. Never received and no correspondence.

Emails bounce back, money down the drain and back to square one for a newborn gift. Have tried leaving feedback on fb page, along with other pages advertising their items, and several emails, not of which are returned and even trying different email addresses, some of those wouldn't even go through. The help centre site shown at the bottom of the 'confirmation email' just shows 'site can't be reached' so there is literally no way to contact these people, or to get your money back.

Admittedly it is only $5, but it is the rudeness and the principal. You pay for something in full trust, and then the supplier literally falls off the face of the earth

Product or Service Mentioned: Classy Ella Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Took my money, And no refund, I never got my merchandise, Company is a fraud.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 13.